Thursday, April 22, 2010

Schnauzer Logic Episode 81 is Online!!!

sonovista, my friends! Episode 81 is online and can't truly be described using words from any known language. Surgeon General's Warning: the audio may cause hallucinations, drowsiness and possible seizures (all are which preferable to the show itself). but we do get a call from John DeKoven's Mother!

all the usual stuff applies (show notes, links, etc.) and will follow in due course (or not).

the MP3 file is ::here::

film @ 11

namaste
robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to say this Robin, but the more pissed you get at Parvis and John about how they are failing to deliver the funny, the more funny this show is.
I'd like to think there is a conspiracy going on to achieve this hysterical phenomenon, but I think it's the usual cock-up over conspiracy. Oh my I laughed and laughed.
Keep it up.
Kath