Friday, April 16, 2010

Four Score and Zero Podcast's Ago...

sonovista, my friends! gotta keep this quick (and will update with more details and links as time permits)

Schnauzer Logic Episode #80 is Online in all the usual places. This past Wednesday Jason was out with the flu and Sheri, Jeff and Rachel were all caught up in work emergencies, but John DeKoven, Parviz and I soldered through the week's events. In addition, the SchnauzerStudioPhone (408/335.4755) got a workout with surprise calls by Mark Zinkle (teen radio host/ultralight pilot extraordinaire), and Mary from Everette (by way of Castro Valley) who won tickets to Bunjo's!!! who regaled us with tails of warm lobster rolls available -here- on the West Coast.

Plus good tuneage including Bulgarian rock courtesy of Boyana.

This show deserves copious links but yesterday was Tax Day here in the US and after having my finances examined I had to drive up to UCSF to have my head examined (yearly brain scan - pictures coming soon!) But on a happier note, my SF Giants are leading baseball with a 7-2 record, so Go Giants!

more soon and if you can't find what you're looking for, post a comment or drop me a line.

in the meanwhile
Show Up
Pay Attention
Tell The Truth, and
Don't Be Attached To The Outcome

namaste
robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin! I first heard you on KSCO several years ago & recently started to download your podcsasts for listening while working the night shift, very entertaining stuff:-) I've always wondered what "sonovista" meant & figured it was a greeting in some foreign language but a (albeit quick) search on Google turned up nothing that would lead me to an explanation. Please advise.

Thanks!
ALRUI