Monday, December 02, 2013

Schnauzer Logic Episode 86 Is Online (pssst… act like nothing's wrong)...

Sonovista, my friends!  Just a short note to say that on Saturday, November 30, 2013 (exactly 2 years since the last time we all were in the studio for a legitimate show), Sheri and I sat down at Schnauzer Studios to record a new podcast!

A bit of fluff (there's too much of -me- talking, and the audio isn't up to my usual anal-retentive standards, since my DBX-266XL Compressor/Limiter/Gate done up and died), but its available in all of the usual places and should be showing up in the show's new(ish) RSS feed:

http://www.almostradio.com/schnauzerlogic/podcast.xml

lemme know if that isn't true.

(also, the Penn and Teller off-Broadshow i was thinking of from 1983/1984 was Penn and Teller Go Public)

more later… until then…

show up
pay attention
tell the truth, and
don't be attached to the outcome

namaste
robin

No comments: